Senior UX Designer
7+ years experience required
Are you ready to take on the challenge of designing the next gen analytics tool to be used by Enterprise customers such as Uber, Facebook and Zynga?
Storemaven is bringing a new product to the market that will re-invent the way people consume data-based content and communicate with the content's creators. We're moving past the current data storytelling formats like graphic/text based slideshows because frankly, they're boring, but they also fail to convey clear and actionable messages. Which is why we're looking for a UX designer to join us in creating a disruptive new user workflow format for the creation, consumption and collaboration of data stories. Working with our talented product managers and engineers will fuel your inspiration for developing new features, flows, and design solutions of the product's web app, factoring in users' needs / pains plus technical feasibility. You'll turn complex technical and data concepts into intuitive, clear, and user-friendly experiences while developing the company’s design systems and principles. If the sound of this role gives you the tingles, we want to hear from you!
Am I eligible to apply?
Below are non-negotiable requirements for the position
- 7+ years of UX experience, with at least 3 years at a SaaS company (preferably B2B)
- Vast experience in UI
- Hands-on ability to design interactive prototypes of complex systems with complex user flows
- Experience in designing data visualisation platforms (a big advantage)
- Experience with a SaaS product from conception to release (a big advantage)
- Web experience is a must!
Hybrid talent needed
Do you have the right skill set for this job?
- B2B SaaS
- Independence & self-motivation
- Team player
- Business acumen
- Curiosity (tenacity to learn, develop, and make an impact)
A day in the life of a Senior UX Designer
- KickoffFreshly brewed coffee from our in-house barista? Don’t mind if I do!
- Morning:Sync with the product and development teams regarding the status of all features in the pipeline. Brainstorm session with the PM to crack the UX of a complicated user flow / pain in the new platform
- Lunch:Enjoy a healthy catered lunch with colleagues (and the dogs brought into the office today) in Storemaven's sunny courtyard
- Afternoon:Conduct research of on-trend competitor tools to inspire you and to keep Storemaven on top of latest market conditions. Design prototype variations for a new feature needed for the next sprint
- Until evening:Present your prototypes to the product team and other stakeholders
- Late nights:Go out there and do your own thing