3+ years experience required
Looking to make an IMPACT on some of the biggest brands in the world?
We're looking for an Account Manager to ensure our customers see value in our existing engagement, and identify / execute expansion strategies to grow those partnerships.
You'll be responsible for creating strategic relationships with multiple stakeholders in organizations that can champion Storemaven internally. You will be tasked with being transparent advocates of our customers' needs, and utilizing our Client Services teams to maximize our strategic positioning.
To accomplish all of this you will need to be hyper aware of our clients’ current states, always anticipating opportunities for growth through renewals, up-selling and additional strategic partnerships.
Am I eligible to apply?
Below are non-negotiable requirements for the position
- 3+ years experience in Account Management or Sales in a B2B company
- A consistent track record of successfully hitting demanding renewals and upsell targets
- 2+ years experience working with decision makers in companies and/or agencies
- Fluent English (native preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High data aptitude
Hybrid talent needed
Do you have the right skill set for this job?
- Strong business acumen
- Revenue focused
- Enterprise client management background
- Strong verbal & written English
- Staying cool under pressure
- Strategic thinking
- Being proactive
- Desire to learn
A day in the life of an Account Manager
- KickoffFreshly brewed coffee from our in-house barista? Don’t mind if I do!
- Morning:Check out the news cycles to see what’s the latest with your clients. Follow up on ongoing projects with clients. Sync up with the client services teammate assigned to your strategic account to find out what’s new, how mutual projects are progressing and strategize on how to provide more value and the right value to your clients.
- Lunch:Enjoy a delicious lunch with colleagues in Storemaven's sunny and relaxing courtyard
- Afternoon:Prepare account strategies for your clients, as well as QBRs and proposals as needed. Ensure your pipeline of renewals and upsells is fully up to date and maintained
- Until evening/night:Attend key Client Services meetings with your clients